* Uses mock interviews to show common mistakes
* Helps first-time job seekers learn to market themselves and
Recent high school graduates and college students in four-year,
community, and technical schools receive all the job search skills
they need to launch their professional careers successfully from this
video. It opens with a group of college students voicing their
concerns about the world of work, followed by before-and-after mock
interviews allowing job seekers to master every aspect of the job
Interview to Win Your First Job teaches viewers how to
* Make a favorable first impression
* Get a specific definition of the job
* Determine whether they want the job
* Get a job offer or a second interview
Shows common mistakes that people make during job interviews and how
job seekers can easily correct them. Viewers learn how to find the
right career direction and create an effective marketing plan. Also
has ideas for writing a powerful resume and cover letter.
This program has a downloadable Action book that can be used to help
better understand the video segments and give the viewer better
insight into interview behavior.
JD2457 - DVD Version Interview to Win your First Job.